Glade® Fresh Citrus Blossom Wax Melts
- Each individual wax melt provides up to 16 hours of high quality fragrance. A 6-pack delivers up to 96 hours per pack.
Made from pressed (not poured) wax, which is dry to the touch and prevents greasy or oily hands. Each melt lingers after the wax warmer has been turned off.
Fresh Citrus Blossom is the Glade® brand’s first collection with 100% fragrance transparency. Visit WhatsInsideSCJohnson.com to see a full ingredient list.
- Remove one Glade® wax melt from packaging and place in center of a clean and empty warmer bowl. Do not use more than one melt at a time.
- Read and follow instructions provided with warmer. Warmer will melt wax, releasing fragrance into air.
- When melt no longer releases fragrance, stop use of melt and warmer.
To remove wax:
- Allow wax to cool completely and harden.
- Pop wax out of warmer dish. If needed, use blunt wood or rubber tool to push wax out of warmer dish.
- Dispose of wax in trash, do not place wax down drain.
IMPORTANT SAFEY INSTRUCTIONS
Read all instructions for Glade® Wax Melts and your warmer prior to use.
WARNING: To prevent fire or injury: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Use within sight. Hot wax can cause burn injury. Do not touch hot wax. Wax can remain hot several minutes are warmer is no longer in use. Allow wax to harden before touching or handling. To avoid splatter, smoke or flame, do not add water or fragrance oil to wax. Keep melts clear of debris. Do not attempt to use met as a candle.
USE ONLY WITH A WARMER LABELED FOR WAX MELTS.
USE ONLY GLADE® WAX MELTS WITH GLADE® WAX MELT WARMERS.
How is SC Johnson able to provide all the fragrance information for this product?
Fragrance suppliers consider their fragrance recipes to be proprietary information. So, it took a lot of dialogue to convince them to allow us to share details about specific fragrances. We recently negotiated with our key suppliers to be allowed to share the majority of our products’ fragrance ingredients with just a bit held back for confidentiality. For the Fresh Citrus Blossoms line, we were able to negotiate 100% fragrance transparency – that’s why we can offer complete disclosure for this product.
How long has SC Johnson been doing ingredient disclosure?
We started sharing our product ingredients in 2009, including dyes and preservatives. At that time, we also committed to developing a program for sharing fragrance ingredients, which we knew would take some time and negotiation. We were able to come to agreement and in 2012, we published the SC Johnson Fragrance Palette, an online list of all fragrance ingredients approved for use in our products. In June 2015, we took the next step of correlating specific fragrance ingredients to specific products. You can learn more about that here.