Glade® Fresh Citrus Blossom PlugIns® Scented Oil Refill
- Add lasting and continuous fragrance to your living room, bedroom, busy bathroom, kitchen and other rooms! Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil refills fill any room in your home with fragrance.
Fresh Citrus Blossom is the Glade® brand’s first collection with 100% fragrance transparency. Visit WhatsInsideSCJohnson.com to see a full ingredient list.
Use in a Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil warmer unit.To insert, rotate warmer’s electrical plug, if needed. Unscrew cap from fragrance bottle and insert into warmer. Insert warmer UPRIGHT into outlet. Adjust warmer intensity to desired setting.When empty, replace fragrance oil bottle with Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil refills only. Do not use any other refills in Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil Warmers.
Fragrance oils may collect on warmer unit over time. To clean, remove warmer unit from electrical outlet and wipe with dry cloth. Wash hands after handling.
About Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil Warmers and Refills:
- Unit will not operate properly if positioned sideways or upside down.
- Use only properly functioning 120-volt electrical outlet.
- Do not place fragrance oil bottle or cap on painted, finished or plastic surfaces. Intended for adult use only.
- Do not insert extension cords, multi-plug or three-prong adapters into extra outlet warmers.
- Do not use with extension cords.
- Do not obstruct airflow.
- Keep away from furniture, fabrics, bedding and other materials that might present a fire hazard.
- Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil warmer should always be inserted fully and properly into outlet.
- Do not use in small, confined pet areas without adequate ventilation.
- If warmer is removed from outlet, separate bottles from unit and store in an UPRIGHT position.
How is SC Johnson able to provide all the fragrance information for this product?
Fragrance suppliers consider their fragrance recipes to be proprietary information. So, it took a lot of dialogue to convince them to allow us to share details about specific fragrances. We recently negotiated with our key suppliers to be allowed to share the majority of our products’ fragrance ingredients with just a bit held back for confidentiality. For the Fresh Citrus Blossoms line, we were able to negotiate 100% fragrance transparency – that’s why we can offer complete disclosure for this product.
How long has SC Johnson been doing ingredient disclosure?
We started sharing our product ingredients in 2009, including dyes and preservatives. At that time, we also committed to developing a program for sharing fragrance ingredients, which we knew would take some time and negotiation. We were able to come to agreement and in 2012, we published the SC Johnson Fragrance Palette, an online list of all fragrance ingredients approved for use in our products. In June 2015, we took the next step of correlating specific fragrance ingredients to specific products. You can learn more about that here.
How do I know when to replace the fragrance oil bottle?
Each see-through oil bottle provides long-lasting fragrancing. When empty, replace the fragrance oil bottle with Glade® PlugIns® refills only. All Glade® PlugIns® refills work in all Glade® PlugIns® warmer units.